- 5 Aug 2017 – List of LIQUID STOCKS and WHICH STOCKS IN WHICH INDEX? are now completed for July
- 21 July 2017 – List of LIQUID STOCKS and WHICH STOCKS IN WHICH INDEX? are now completed for June
- 4 July 2017 – Weekly Analysis and Update completed
- 2 June 2017 – List of LIQUID STOCKS and WHICH STOCKS IN WHICH INDEX? are now completed for May
- 12 Apr 2017 – IPOs – Are they really worth it? – Web page updated
Tag Archives: share market
Another eNews Update has been added to the Share Market Toolbox – number 77! For many technical analysts, it really is a “light bulb” moment when they realise that the price charts, and the patterns in the charts, actually tell … Continue reading →
Every month, after the end of the calendar month, I update two key sets of information in the Share Market Toolbox:- Stock Liquidity, and Which Stocks in Which Index: Stock LIQUIDITY – Out of the 2000+ stocks on the Aussie … Continue reading →
After some research a couple of years ago, I published a web page with notes about the so-called Santa Rally, and included references to the original 1972 definition of this phenomenon (accredited to Yale Hirsch), and some charts of the … Continue reading →
The latest eNews email has been published and sent to all Share Market Toolbox subscribers. This month’s topic is based on the principle that the share market price charts summarise the opinions and emotions of the market participants, and that … Continue reading →
I’ve finally put up a new web page that has been missing for a while – to provide an introduction to technical analysis chart indicators. See the web page here.
Back in 2012 it dawned on me that the share market is a lot like an elephant. At first you might wonder how that can be? And surely this guy is nuts? Anyway, I have refreshed my “Elephant…” web page. … Continue reading →
The latest monthly eNews email is focussed on more details to do with Nimble Short Term Investing. See the details in the eNews email archive….