- 18 Jan 2018 – Updated the “Your stock universe” web page
- 10 Jan 2018 – Added cryptocurrencies to the “Which instrument” web page
- 5 Jan 2018 – What is your “stocks universe” when you invest or trade?
- 2 Jan 2018 – List of LIQUID STOCKS and WHICH STOCKS IN WHICH INDEX? are now completed for December
- 22 Dec 2017 – This year’s Santa Rally details updated
Tag Archives: Santa rally
I have been posting updates on the so-called Santa Rally for a few years now, and each year about this time I look out for the possible occurrence of the same in the current season. The Aussie share market saw … Continue reading
I have today added the third chart for the 2015 Santa Rally discussion, to show that a bigger picture downtrend was in place before the Santa Rally in late December 2015, and continued afterwards. (Don’t forget to zoom out and … Continue reading
Updated the chart and comments on the Santa Rally web page to show the Yale Hirsch seven trading day period which technically defines the Santa Rally. On the Aussie market it occurred this season, with the All Ordinaries index rising … Continue reading
Have we seen a Santa rally in this latest Christmas period? See the updated details on the Share Market Toolbox Santa Rally web page.