When browsing through my Share Market Toolbox looking for some background material for our next BullCharts User Group meeting, I looked at the Chart Patterns web page and noticed there was a very important snippet of detail missing – that volume is very important, and when studying chart patterns it is very useful to also observe the volume.
- 2 June 2017 – List of LIQUID STOCKS and WHICH STOCKS IN WHICH INDEX? are now completed for February
- 12 Apr 2017 – IPOs – Are they really worth it? – Web page updated
- 30 Mar 2017 – Chart patterns (in price charts) tell real stories
- 24 March 2017 – Weekly Watch List Strategy v6 now in use + new eBook Article
- 16 March 2017 – Bulls vs Bears and Dow Theory – Another contribution for the ASX Investor Update