In mid-January I did a presentation to the Melbourne ATAA chapter – a “Trading in Practise” Workshop. The basic slides from that presentation are available from the ATAA web site for ATAA members, and a more detailed version of the slides, plus the simple handout notes, plus the more detailed “Speaker Notes” are now available from my Share Market Toolbox.
- 2 June 2017 – List of LIQUID STOCKS and WHICH STOCKS IN WHICH INDEX? are now completed for February
- 12 Apr 2017 – IPOs – Are they really worth it? – Web page updated
- 30 Mar 2017 – Chart patterns (in price charts) tell real stories
- 24 March 2017 – Weekly Watch List Strategy v6 now in use + new eBook Article
- 16 March 2017 – Bulls vs Bears and Dow Theory – Another contribution for the ASX Investor Update