The concept of investing in the equity markets on a shorter term basis, and with a nimble approach, is something I have given a lot of thought to in recent months. I gathered my thoughts, realised that it is one of the approaches I now use, then I prepared a slide presentation (which I delivered a week ago), and now I have posted the basic ideas into a new web page.
- 2 June 2017 – List of LIQUID STOCKS and WHICH STOCKS IN WHICH INDEX? are now completed for February
- 12 Apr 2017 – IPOs – Are they really worth it? – Web page updated
- 30 Mar 2017 – Chart patterns (in price charts) tell real stories
- 24 March 2017 – Weekly Watch List Strategy v6 now in use + new eBook Article
- 16 March 2017 – Bulls vs Bears and Dow Theory – Another contribution for the ASX Investor Update