(28 June 2014) One of the tools that technical analysts use on their price charts is the logarithmic price scale – ie. a semi-log price chart chart. I have been meaning to post some material on this for a long time, and it is now done. See the new web page Semi-log price charts.
- 6 July 2018 – Two new Slide Presentation sets added to the Toolbox
- 30 June 2018 – List of LIQUID STOCKS and WHICH STOCKS IN WHICH INDEX? are now completed for June
- 8 June 2018 – New presentation “Trend Trading ASX Shares” added
- 18 May 2018 – Most Weekly Analysis stuff completed…
- 3 May 2018 – List of LIQUID STOCKS and WHICH STOCKS IN WHICH INDEX? are now completed for April