(28 June 2014) One of the tools that technical analysts use on their price charts is the logarithmic price scale – ie. a semi-log price chart chart. I have been meaning to post some material on this for a long time, and it is now done. See the new web page Semi-log price charts.
- 2 June 2017 – List of LIQUID STOCKS and WHICH STOCKS IN WHICH INDEX? are now completed for February
- 12 Apr 2017 – IPOs – Are they really worth it? – Web page updated
- 30 Mar 2017 – Chart patterns (in price charts) tell real stories
- 24 March 2017 – Weekly Watch List Strategy v6 now in use + new eBook Article
- 16 March 2017 – Bulls vs Bears and Dow Theory – Another contribution for the ASX Investor Update