(28 June 2014) One of the tools that technical analysts use on their price charts is the logarithmic price scale – ie. a semi-log price chart chart. I have been meaning to post some material on this for a long time, and it is now done. See the new web page Semi-log price charts.
- 3 March 2018 – List of LIQUID STOCKS and WHICH STOCKS IN WHICH INDEX? are now completed for February
- 16 Feb 2018 – Updated the IPO Performance web page
- 16 Feb 2018 – Updated presentation “Ranking stocks using bullish indicator features”
- 11 Feb 2018 – Updated three Weekly Analysis charts with Friday’s volume
- 2 Feb 2018 – List of LIQUID STOCKS and WHICH STOCKS IN WHICH INDEX? are now completed for January