(28 June 2014) – The Toolbox web page that provides information about share market indexes, specifically the Australian market indexes (with information about the GICS coding system and index rebalancing) has been updated to now include information about the major stock exchanges and commodity exchanges around the world, and a short list of key market indexes. See the updated Share Market indexes and sectors web page.
- 2 June 2017 – List of LIQUID STOCKS and WHICH STOCKS IN WHICH INDEX? are now completed for February
- 12 Apr 2017 – IPOs – Are they really worth it? – Web page updated
- 30 Mar 2017 – Chart patterns (in price charts) tell real stories
- 24 March 2017 – Weekly Watch List Strategy v6 now in use + new eBook Article
- 16 March 2017 – Bulls vs Bears and Dow Theory – Another contribution for the ASX Investor Update