In the Share Market Toolbox I have a 3-page PDF document that helps to explain the topic of share market indices and sectors and sub-indices and sub-sectors. It provides information about the indices and sectors (on the Australian market), and samples lists of stocks in each. It also provides some information about the GICS coding systme to help the reader relate them together.
- 2 June 2017 – List of LIQUID STOCKS and WHICH STOCKS IN WHICH INDEX? are now completed for February
- 12 Apr 2017 – IPOs – Are they really worth it? – Web page updated
- 30 Mar 2017 – Chart patterns (in price charts) tell real stories
- 24 March 2017 – Weekly Watch List Strategy v6 now in use + new eBook Article
- 16 March 2017 – Bulls vs Bears and Dow Theory – Another contribution for the ASX Investor Update