After talking about the writings of Stan Weinstein, and referring often to his methods (including in my own weekly analysis), I have finally created a new web page in my Share Market Toolbox to explain Weinstein’s ideas, and make some notes about whether he uses a Simple Moving Average (SMA) or a Weighted Moving Average (WMA).
- 2 June 2017 – List of LIQUID STOCKS and WHICH STOCKS IN WHICH INDEX? are now completed for February
- 12 Apr 2017 – IPOs – Are they really worth it? – Web page updated
- 30 Mar 2017 – Chart patterns (in price charts) tell real stories
- 24 March 2017 – Weekly Watch List Strategy v6 now in use + new eBook Article
- 16 March 2017 – Bulls vs Bears and Dow Theory – Another contribution for the ASX Investor Update