After talking about the writings of Stan Weinstein, and referring often to his methods (including in my own weekly analysis), I have finally created a new web page in my Share Market Toolbox to explain Weinstein’s ideas, and make some notes about whether he uses a Simple Moving Average (SMA) or a Weighted Moving Average (WMA).
- 3 March 2018 – List of LIQUID STOCKS and WHICH STOCKS IN WHICH INDEX? are now completed for February
- 16 Feb 2018 – Updated the IPO Performance web page
- 16 Feb 2018 – Updated presentation “Ranking stocks using bullish indicator features”
- 11 Feb 2018 – Updated three Weekly Analysis charts with Friday’s volume
- 2 Feb 2018 – List of LIQUID STOCKS and WHICH STOCKS IN WHICH INDEX? are now completed for January